Friday, February 15, 2013

Friday Find-A-Friend; Louie, Male, Beagle Cross


Smell that? I think... it smells just like... my new family!

My name's Louie and I'm a Beagle Cross. I absolutely love sniffing and exploring new things. My nose has gotten me into some very prickly situations, so I need a family that is able to help direct me when I got lost in my own little smelly world.

I absolutely love people and I'm hoping my new family wants a dog around them all the time. I know we can't be together 100% of the time, but a daily walk and a few toys around the yard will keep me happy during those times. Even better, another furry friend to play with! I get along with most dogs, but we should probably meet first before we live together.

Sniff sniff? Yep, I can smell my new family just around the corner. They just need to come find and adopt me from the RSPCA Sydney Shelter in Yagoona; 201 Rookwood Road, Yagoona, 2199, (02) 9770 7555

Adoptions:

Monday to Tuesday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Wednesday: Closed
Thursday to Sunday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Closed on Public Holidays

View my Adopt-a-pet page here
________________________________________________________________________

At the RSPCA we know every animal has a story. Our job is to create a better story, a better life.

Your gift of whatever you can afford will give animals like Louie a happier, safer 2013 - and beyond!

Donate now

No comments:

Post a Comment