Friday, February 8, 2013

Friday Find-A-Friend; Monty, Female, Staffordshire Bull Terrier cross Shar Pei


Hurrow! My name's Monty! Do you have time for a quick game of tug-o-war?

I absolutely love playing games with my human friends. I know I'm a big girl, but I can learn to be gentle when playing too; I've already started working on my manners here at the shelter. I want to learn as much as I can, because as much as I love the treat afterwards, it helps keep my brain ticking!

I'm hoping my new family is really active, as I have tons of energy to burn. I really need a long daily walk, or maybe two, so that I can get a good snooze at night. Once I've used up all my energy, I would love to snooze at your feet and possibly get a belly scratch or two.

If you want a lovely bubbly lady in your lives, then you can find and adopt me from the RSPCA Central Coast Shelter in Somersby; Lot 455 Reeves Road, Somersy, (02) 4372 2044.

Adoptions:

Monday to Tuesday: 10am to 3.30pm
Wednesday: Closed
Thursday to Sunday: 10am to 3.30pm
Closed on Public Holidays

View my Adopt-a-pet page here
________________________________________________________________________

At the RSPCA we know every animal has a story. Our job is to create a better story, a better life.

Your gift of whatever you can afford will give animals like Monty a happier, safer 2013 - and beyond!

Donate now

No comments:

Post a Comment