Friday, February 1, 2013

Friday Find-A-Friend; Zac, Male, Australian Cattle Dog Cross


Hey there! If you love cuddles and lots of love, then you are definitely going to love me. My name's Zac! It's great to meet you.

I absolutely adore people and love making new friends. I've met a few people here at the shelter, but no one has taken me home yet. I'm hoping there is a fur-ever family out there for me. I definitely have lots of love and lots of cuddles to give.

I'm still just a pup and learning about the world. I've learnt a few manners at the shelter, like sitting and waiting for my dinner rather than jumping up. I love this learning stuff and hoping my new family will help me to learn more.

If you want a bright and bubbly pup with tons of love to give, then you can find and adopt me from the RSPCA Sydney Shelter in Yagoona; 201 Rookwood Road, Yagoona, 2199, (02) 9770 7555

Adoptions:

Monday to Tuesday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Wednesday: Closed
Thursday to Sunday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Closed on Public Holidays

View my Adopt-a-pet page here
________________________________________________________________________

At the RSPCA we know every animal has a story. Our job is to create a better story, a better life.

Your gift of whatever you can afford will give animals like Zac a happier, safer 2013 - and beyond!

No comments:

Post a Comment