Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Take-Me-Home Tuesday; Max, Male, Mastiff Cross



See that? No? See this? No? Of course you can't! I'm Speed Master Max and can run at the speed of light!

I'm running around the shelter looking for a family to keep up with me. I've got tons and tons of energy and would love to go on lots of adventures with a super energetic family. I know we can't adventure every day (or can we?), so I will settle for a long daily walk, or maybe a visit to an off leash park.

I've got an equal amount of love to give too. I have loved every person I have ever met, and I plan on meeting lots, lots more. After all that running around, I couldn't think of anything better then sleeping at your feet while you watch the people chat on the television.

If you think you can keep up with the Speed Master, then you can find and adopt me from the RSPCA Sydney Shelter in Yagoona; 201 Rookwood Road, Yagoona, 2199, (02) 9770 7555

Adoptions:

Monday to Tuesday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Wednesday: Closed
Thursday to Sunday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Closed on Public Holidays

View my Adopt-a-pet page here
________________________________________________________________________

At the RSPCA we know every animal has a story. Our job is to create a better story, a better life.

Your gift of whatever you can afford will give animals like Max a happier, safer 2013 - and beyond!

Donate now

No comments:

Post a Comment