Saturday, March 23, 2013

Caturday; Molly, Female, Domestic Medium Hair Cross


MEOW! Oh my gosh! I didn't see you there! My name's Molly and I've just arrived into Sydney.

I was hanging down around the coast, but sadly I wasn't able to find a family in the area. The lovely staff at the Shoalhaven shelter thought I might be able to find a new home up here in Sydney.

I'm a pretty happy little lady that is looking for a family that needs a fluffy purry cat in their lives. I'm pretty purry most of the time, but I go into purr overdrive when I get a belly rub!

You should come give me a hug. I'm hanging out at the RSPCA Sydney Shelter in Yagoona; 201 Rookwood Road, Yagoona, 2199, (02) 9770 7555

Adoptions:

Monday to Tuesday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Wednesday: Closed
Thursday to Sunday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Closed on Public Holidays

View my Adopt-a-pet page here
________________________________________________________________________

At the RSPCA we know every animal has a story. Our job is to create a better story, a better life.

Your gift of whatever you can afford will give animals like Molly a happier, safer 2013 - and beyond!

Donate now

No comments:

Post a Comment