Saturday, March 2, 2013

CATURDAY; Sylvester, Male, Domestic Short Hair Cross



I am sweeter than honey and softer than a teddy bear. My name is Sylvester the sweet, and I'm looking for my fur-ever home.

I adore anyone that is willing to give me a cuddle, and I fall in love with everyone that gives me a belly rub. I could think of nothing nicer than lounging on your lap, and have my belly rubbed until I fall asleep.

I'm a pretty quiet kind of guy really. I'm currently hanging out with another quiet guy here at the Shelter whom I really get along with. The cat in the cage over is a nice guy too, so I'm sure I will get along with another cat if we get the time to get to know each other.

If you want a fluffy friend for life, then you can find and adopt me from the RSPCA Sydney Shelter in Yagoona; 201 Rookwood Road, Yagoona, 2199, (02) 9770 7555

Adoptions:

Monday to Tuesday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Wednesday: Closed
Thursday to Sunday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Closed on Public Holidays

View my Adopt-a-pet page here
________________________________________________________________________

At the RSPCA we know every animal has a story. Our job is to create a better story, a better life.

Your gift of whatever you can afford will give animals like Sylvester a happier, safer 2013 - and beyond!

Donate now

No comments:

Post a Comment