Friday, March 15, 2013

Friday Find-A-Friend; Bud, Male, Staffordshire Bull Terrier Cross


Rawf! My name's Bud and I just cannot stop grinning! There is a ton of us big boys here at Hunter and the staff have halved our adoption prices. I bet we will find a fur-ever family really quickly now.

I can't help but grin every time I see a person. I just keep thinking about what great friends we would be and the fun we would have checking out the country side together. Is that person you?

You know, I absolutely love a good walk with my family. Any time of the day and I'll be there waiting at the front door for another adventure to smell all the glorious smells out there. But I also kind of love the night times, when everyone is settled in, and I can relax at your feet, dreaming about all the wonderful things we have done.

If you want a furry friend for life, then you can find and adopt me from the RSPCA Hunter Shelter in Rutherford; 6-10 Burlington Place, Rutherford, (02) 4939 1555

Adoptions:

Monday to Wednesday: 9.30am to 3.30pm
Thursday: Closed
Friday to Sunday: 9.30am to 3.30pm
Closed on Public Holidays

View my Adopt-a-pet page here
________________________________________________________________________

At the RSPCA we know every animal has a story. Our job is to create a better story, a better life.

Your gift of whatever you can afford will give animals like Bud a happier, safer 2013 - and beyond!

Donate now

No comments:

Post a Comment