Friday, March 8, 2013

Friday Find-A-Friend; Memphis, Male, Mastiff Cross


Howdy partner. My name's Memphis, and I'm kind of a country boy looking for a life in the big city.

I was hanging out in one of the country shelters and wasn't able to find myself a family. I'm hoping that the big move to the city will help me find a family and a home for me to put up these dusty paws up. These paws are most definitely dusty, as I am on them all day, running, playing and mucking around. I'm hoping my new family will love a good long walk in the evening air just as much as me.

There is nothing like a long day of playing, followed by a night of hanging out with your family. I love nightly cuddles with the family; it makes me realise just how much I love my family. I just can't wait to find that love again; I'm just hoping there is a city slicker out there for me.

You city folk should come visit me at the RSPCA Sydney Shelter in Yagoona; 201 Rookwood Road, Yagoona, 2199, (02) 9770 7555

Adoptions:

Monday to Tuesday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Wednesday: Closed
Thursday to Sunday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Closed on Public Holidays

View my Adopt-a-pet page here
________________________________________________________________________

At the RSPCA we know every animal has a story. Our job is to create a better story, a better life.

Your gift of whatever you can afford will give animals like Memphis a happier, safer 2013 - and beyond!

Donate now

No comments:

Post a Comment