Friday, March 22, 2013

Friday Find-A-Friend; Oscar, Male, Lhasa Apso Cross


Hi there, my name is Oscar and I'm hoping you want to be my friend.

I haven't really had a great start at life, my family kind of ignored me and I didn't get very many cuddles. All I really want is a home full of love, caring and understanding that I need time to settle into a family.

I'm still getting used to cuddles and adjusting to a normal family life. If we slowly get to know each other and build up each others trust, I'm sure we will be the best of friends. I have had a few doggy friends here down at the shelter, but would really like to meet a future house mate before I move in.

If you have space in your family for another friendly face, then you can find and adopt me from the RSPCA Sydney Shelter in Yagoona; 201 Rookwood Road, Yagoona, 2199, (02) 9770 7555

Adoptions:

Monday to Tuesday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Wednesday: Closed
Thursday to Sunday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Closed on Public Holidays

View my Adopt-a-pet page here
________________________________________________________________________

At the RSPCA we know every animal has a story. Our job is to create a better story, a better life.

Your gift of whatever you can afford will give animals like Oscar a happier, safer 2013 - and beyond!

Donate now

No comments:

Post a Comment