Friday, March 1, 2013

Friday Find-A-Friend; Sarge, Male, Smooth Hair Guinea Pig


Nibble nibble nibble... hmm? Oh hello! My name's Sarge, and in between nibbles I am looking for a new home to call my own.

I have been looking for a family for a little while, and haven't quite found the right one. Not that I'm picky, I just think people forget about us little guys. We are just as fun and love cuddles as much as the cats and dogs here, and we definitely have as much love to give.

I don't ask for much from my family. Just some fabulous tasting grass and hay, some pellets and fruits and vegetables. Not too much though; I may be a guinea pig, but I'm not planning on becoming a proper pig!

If you're after a little friend with lots of love, then you can find and adopt me from the RSPCA Sydney Shelter in Yagoona; 201 Rookwood Road, Yagoona, 2199, (02) 9770 7555

Adoptions:

Monday to Tuesday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Wednesday: Closed
Thursday to Sunday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Closed on Public Holidays

View my Adopt-a-pet page here
________________________________________________________________________

At the RSPCA we know every animal has a story. Our job is to create a better story, a better life.

Your gift of whatever you can afford will give animals like Sarge a happier, safer 2013 - and beyond!

Donate now

No comments:

Post a Comment