Friday, March 29, 2013

Friday's Fluffy Friend; Bridget, Female, Rabbit


Oh hello! The name's Bridget, and it's an absolute pleasure to meet you.

I'm one of the few rabbits here at the Sydney Shelter, and although it's been an absolute blast I just can't wait to find something a bit more permanent. I've got to make sure I'm settled in before Sunday, I've got...uh... important rabbit things to do, wink wink.

Once I've finished all that hopping around on Sunday, I would absolutely love it if you could give me a cuddle and a scratch under my chin. That one spot always gets me kicking my left leg, and it's just like heaven! I'm a pretty smart little lady too; I even come when you call my name!

If you need a fluffy friend for life, then you can find and adopt me from the RSPCA Tuggerah Care Centre,;T35 Tuggerah Supa Centa, Cnr Bryant Drive and Wyong Road, Tuggerah (02) 4351 3444

Adoptions:

Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday 9:00am – 5:30pm
Thursday - 9:00am to 7:00pm
Saturday - 9:00am to 5:00pm
Sunday - 10:00am to 4:00pm
Closed on Public Holidays

View my Adopt-a-pet page here
________________________________________________________________________

At the RSPCA we know every animal has a story. Our job is to create a better story, a better life.

Your gift of whatever you can afford will give animals like Bridget a happier, safer 2013 - and beyond!

Donate now

No comments:

Post a Comment