Saturday, March 30, 2013

'Hare' Care Week; Cream, Female, Rabbit


Oh hi there. I was just hopping past and saw you sitting there. My name's Cream.

I've been hanging out at the Sydney Shelter, looking for a family with a spot in their hearts and hutch to take me in. The volunteers and staff have been super nice here at the shelter, sneaking in a treat or two. I don't always take them of course, I am trying to watch my figure to make sure I'm in tip top condition for my new home.

They also make sure I don't spend too much time in the sun. With this beautiful white coat, comes great responsibility. Besides from the fact that I can use my beauty to get what I want, I also need to make sure I don't spend too much time in the sun. I'm hoping my new family is just as responsible and keep me safe.

If you want a fluffy friend for life, then you can find and adopt me from the RSPCA Sydney Shelter in Yagoona; 201 Rookwood Road, Yagoona, 2199, (02) 9770 7555

Adoptions:

Monday to Tuesday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Wednesday: Closed
Thursday to Sunday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Closed on Public Holidays

View my Adopt-a-pet page here
________________________________________________________________________

At the RSPCA we know every animal has a story. Our job is to create a better story, a better life.

Your gift of whatever you can afford will give animals like Cream a happier, safer 2013 - and beyond!

No comments:

Post a Comment