Saturday, March 16, 2013

Saturday Dog Blog; Sasehnka, Female, Siberian Husky Cross Alaskan Malamute


HaroooOOooooOOoooo! My name's Sasehnka, or you can call me Sasha for short. Although that's the only thing short about me. I'm all legs, all fur and all love!

I've been hanging out at the Hunter Shelter looking for a family to share my life with. It's been a bit of a bumpy road so far, but I just know there is a family out there that wants to love me. The staff have even halved my adoption fee just for this weekend so that I can find a new home quicker!

I have a ton of energy, so would love a family that is really active and wants to bring me along  on their adventures. I'm also learning about this thing called "manners" here at the shelter. The staff tell me how good I am when I don't jump up and when I sit for food. If my new family does the same, I will definitely keep doing these "manners".

If you want a big ball of fuzz and love, then you can find and adopt me from the RSPCA Hunter Shelter in Rutherford; 6-10 Burlington Place, Rutherford, (02) 4939 1555

Adoptions:

Monday to Wednesday: 9.30am to 3.30pm
Thursday: Closed
Friday to Sunday: 9.30am to 3.30pm
Closed on Public Holidays

View my Adopt-a-pet page here
________________________________________________________________________

At the RSPCA we know every animal has a story. Our job is to create a better story, a better life.

Your gift of whatever you can afford will give animals like Sasehnka a happier, safer 2013 - and beyond!

Donate now

No comments:

Post a Comment