Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Take-Me-Home Tuesday; Aby, Female, Staffordshire Bull Terrier Cross Weimaraner


Herro! My name's Aby! Feel like a game of tug-o-war? Maybe a run in the park? A quick game of catch?

I have tons of energy to spend on running, playing and my family. If you're the kind of family to go adventuring on the weekend and explore your neighbourhood during the week, then I am your new favourite gal pal.

I may look like I'm all legs and action, but essentially I'm a lady at heart. I try my best to practise the manners I have learnt here at the shelter, like sitting before I eat and not jumping up on guests. I can sometimes forget, but if you're patient, you can help me work on my manners. Besides from being more lady like, I love learning as it keeps my brain just as active as my body.

If you're after an action packed lady, then you can find and adopt me from the RSPCA Sydney Shelter in Yagoona; 201 Rookwood Road, Yagoona, 2199, (02) 9770 7555

Adoptions:

Monday to Tuesday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Wednesday: Closed
Thursday to Sunday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Closed on Public Holidays

View my Adopt-a-pet page here
________________________________________________________________________

At the RSPCA we know every animal has a story. Our job is to create a better story, a better life.

Your gift of whatever you can afford will give animals like Aby a happier, safer 2013 - and beyond!

Donate now

No comments:

Post a Comment