Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Take-Me-Home Tuesday; Elvis, Male, Maltese Cross Miniature Poodle


My name is Elvis, and I'm all shook up... uh-huh-huh!

This fabulous fro may have contributed to my name, or it could be the constant spring I have in my step. I definitely have a zest for life, and I'm hoping to share that zest with my new family. I really love people and would love a family that wants to spend tons of time with me. We can go for walks, we can play games in the yard or we could just snuggle on the couch. I'm up for it all.

I play with the other dogs at the shelter here, but I want to be a little selfish and have you all to myself. Although if I have to share my love, I guess I can, but only with someone the same size or smaller than me. Those big dogs and those long legs make me a little worried sometimes.

If you want to love me tender, then you should come visit me at the RSPCA Shoalhaven Shelter at 114 Flatrock Road, Mundamnia, (02) 4429 3410

Adoptions:

Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday: 9.00am to 4.00pm
Thursday: 9.00am to 12.30pm
Saturday: 9.00am to 11.30pm
Closed on Public Holidays

View my Adopt-a-pet page here
________________________________________________________________________

At the RSPCA we know every animal has a story. Our job is to create a better story, a better life.

Your gift of whatever you can afford will give animals like Elvis a happier, safer 2013 - and beyond!

Donate now

No comments:

Post a Comment