Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Take-Me-Home Tuesday; Harold, Male, Jack Russell Terrier (Smooth) Cross



Rawf! Hi! My name's Harold and I am ready to fill the quiet halls of your house with love!

I came into the shelter a little lost, and I'm hoping my new family will keep me nice and close. I tend to get a little worried when my family leave me at home and I sometimes try to follow them on their adventures. I have a buddy here at the shelter that helps keep me calm, so I'm hoping my new house has a new buddy for me.

I absolutely love going for runs and then playing chasies in the off leash dog park. We could run and run and run some more, and I would still be ready to run another marathon. I'm hoping my new family and my fellow four legged friend has this kind of energy too.

If you need an energetic fur ball, then you can find and adopt me from the RSPCA Sydney Shelter in Yagoona; 201 Rookwood Road, Yagoona, 2199, (02) 9770 7555

Adoptions:

Monday to Tuesday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Wednesday: Closed
Thursday to Sunday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Closed on Public Holidays

View my Adopt-a-pet page here
________________________________________________________________________

At the RSPCA we know every animal has a story. Our job is to create a better story, a better life.

Your gift of whatever you can afford will give animals like Harold a happier, safer 2013 - and beyond!

Donate now

No comments:

Post a Comment