Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Take-Me-Home Tuesday; Jesse, Female, Fox Terrier Cross Border Collie


Hi, my name's Jesse and I'm finally ready to find a new home.

I came into the shelter because my old family didn't have any time for me. As much as I wanted to hang out with them, they were just too busy. It made me a little unsure about people for a while, but the lovely staff at the shelter have taught me how to trust again.

Because I've had a bit of a bumpy upbringing, I can be a little quiet when I first meet people or I'm taken somewhere new. It's not because I don't like you, I'm just unsure of new things. Once I settle in a bit, my true colours come out and I am a bouncy happy girl.

I would love a family that wants to spend time with me, whether it be playing around the yard or snuggling at your feet while you watch TV. I just want to find someone that will love me as much as I love them.

If you want a sweet little lady in your lives, then you can find and adopt me from the RSPCA Sydney Shelter in Yagoona; 201 Rookwood Road, Yagoona, 2199, (02) 9770 7555

Adoptions:

Monday to Tuesday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Wednesday: Closed
Thursday to Sunday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Closed on Public Holidays

View my Adopt-a-pet page here
________________________________________________________________________

At the RSPCA we know every animal has a story. Our job is to create a better story, a better life.

Your gift of whatever you can afford will give animals like Jesse a happier, safer 2013 - and beyond!

Donate now

No comments:

Post a Comment