Saturday, April 6, 2013

Caturday; Phoenix, Male, Domestic Short Hair Cross


Purrrrrrrrrr... oh hi. My name's Phoenix, how about some smooches? Purrrrrr

I really love getting all smoochy and cuddly with my hoomans, actually make that with all hoomans! I could cuddle for hours, and just sit there and purr purr purr. If you want a cuddly boy, then I'm the cat for you and your family!

I also still like a little play time, so if you don't mind throwing my favourite toy around for me to chase when you first come home, I would love you forever! While you're at it, could you also give me a brush once a week, it feels amazing and I look my finest.

If you like lots of smooches, then you can find and adopt me from the RSPCA Sydney Shelter in Yagoona; 201 Rookwood Road, Yagoona, 2199, (02) 9770 7555

Adoptions:

Monday to Tuesday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Wednesday: Closed
Thursday to Sunday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Closed on Public Holidays

View my Adopt-a-pet page here
________________________________________________________________________

At the RSPCA we know every animal has a story. Our job is to create a better story, a better life.

Your gift of whatever you can afford will give animals like Phoenix a happier, safer 2013 - and beyond!

No comments:

Post a Comment