Friday, April 5, 2013

Friday Find-A-Friend; Ronaldo, Male, Jack Russell Terrier


Rawf! My name's Ronaldo and I'm ready to find a loving family all for me!

I had a really sore leg when I came into the shelter, and after a snooze I woke up and the pain was gone. I feel much better now, and I'm already chasing after my toys. Whoever said you should stand on your own two feet, should meet me. Three is where it's at!

I really love playing with squeaky toys actually. I love a good game of fetch, although I sometimes chase after the toy but don't bring it back. Nothing personal, I just want a fresh one thrown for me. I'm hoping I'll be the number one furbaby in the house, as I don't have an interest in other dogs.

If you want a friendly furbaby for life, then you can find and adopt me from the RSPCA Sydney Shelter in Yagoona; 201 Rookwood Road, Yagoona, 2199, (02) 9770 7555

Adoptions:

Monday to Tuesday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Wednesday: Closed
Thursday to Sunday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Closed on Public Holidays

View my Adopt-a-pet page here
________________________________________________________________________

At the RSPCA we know every animal has a story. Our job is to create a better story, a better life.

Your gift of whatever you can afford will give animals like Ronaldo a happier, safer 2013 - and beyond!

No comments:

Post a Comment