Tuesday, April 2, 2013

'Hare' Care Week; Missy, Female, Angora Cross

 

Ooh what's that? Ooh over there! Oh check out this corner!

Oops, pardon me. I just can't help but investigate every little noise I hear. My name's Missy.

I'm a curious little lady that needs a home and hutch with lots of nooks and cranies to investigate. I also like a house with kids as I love hopping through the tall grass, playing with the family.

Besides from plenty of fresh water and delicious leafy greens, I need a daily brush. I may only be half Angora, but my oh my, my coat definitely needs to be taken care of. A quick brush to get any dirt and knots out, and I'll be shining and playing outside in no time.

If you need a lovely lady rabbit in your life, then you can find and adopt me from the RSPCA NSW Tweed Heads Adoption Centre in Tweed Heads; 48 Boyd St, Tweed Heads, 2485, (07) 5536 5135.

Adoptions:
Open 7 days a week
9:30am to 4:00pm
Closed on Public Holidays

View my Adopt-A-Pet page here
________________________________________________________________________

At the RSPCA we know every animal has a story. Our job is to create a better story, a better life.

Your gift of whatever you can afford will give animals like Missy a happier, safer 2013 - and beyond!

No comments:

Post a Comment