Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Take-Me-Home Tuesday; Bubbles, Male, Fox Terrier (Smooth) Cross



Hurroooo! My name's Bubbles, the bubbly little foxy.

I am definitely one of the more bubbly boys here at the shelter. Although I am 8 years old, I have tons and tons of energy and absolutely love playing and running around the yard here. I love meeting the other dogs here, and hoping I have a new four legged friend waiting for me at my new home.

I would love to go to a home that does nightly walks around the neighbourhood, and weekend adventures filled with new smells to discover. I don't mind if my new home has a cat either, I know a family can share the love and promise not to get jealous.

If you want a bubbly boy, then you can find and adopt me from the RSPCA Sydney Shelter in Yagoona; 201 Rookwood Road, Yagoona, 2199, (02) 9770 7555

Adoptions:

Monday to Tuesday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Wednesday: Closed
Thursday to Sunday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Closed on Public Holidays

View my Adopt-a-pet page here
________________________________________________________________________

At the RSPCA we know every animal has a story. Our job is to create a better story, a better life.

Your gift of whatever you can afford will give animals like Bubbles a happier, safer 2013 - and beyond!

No comments:

Post a Comment