Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Take-Me-Home Tuesday; Red, Male, Australian Cattle Dog


Harooooooooo! My name's is Red, and I'm a red cattle dog.... original I know!

I'm so so so excited that I might be meeting my new family soon. I'm practically dancing every time someone walks past my pen here at the shelter. I wasn't always so confident though, I was a little scared at first. The staff and volunteers have been so nice in helping me get my confidence back and now I'm a bright happy boy.

I really hope my new family has lots of time for me! I know I can get a little excited when I first see someone, and sometimes I forget it's not really polite to jump. I'm sure if we work on this manners thing together, I could be the sweet happy boy of your dreams. Actually, I kind of like this learning thing; It's like running and exercising, but all in your mind!

If you need a happy boy to keep your lives exciting, then you can find and adopt me from the RSPCA Sydney Shelter in Yagoona; 201 Rookwood Road, Yagoona, 2199, (02) 9770 7555

Adoptions:

Monday to Tuesday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Wednesday: Closed
Thursday to Sunday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Closed on Public Holidays

View my Adopt-a-pet page here
________________________________________________________________________

At the RSPCA we know every animal has a story. Our job is to create a better story, a better life.

Your gift of whatever you can afford will give animals like Red a happier, safer 2013 - and beyond!

No comments:

Post a Comment