Saturday, May 4, 2013

Caturday; Merewether, Female, Siamese Crossbreed


Meow... Pat? Meow... hug? Meow.... home?

My name's Merewether and I am always ready for a snuggle. I really love people, and love lots of snuggles and attention. I will let you know if I am feeling a little lonely and want a hug from someone.

I'm kind of hoping to find a home where I will be the only cat. It's not that I don't like other cats, I kind of just hang back from the crowd and can sometimes be forgotten about. I promise to return the attention with lots of head nudges and purrs.

If you need a cuddly buddy, then you can find and adopt me from the RSPCA Sydney Shelter in Yagoona; 201 Rookwood Road, Yagoona, 2199, (02) 9770 7555

Adoptions:

Monday to Tuesday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Wednesday: Closed
Thursday to Sunday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Closed on Public Holidays

View my Adopt-a-pet page here
________________________________________________________________________

At the RSPCA we know every animal has a story. Our job is to create a better story, a better life.

Your gift of whatever you can afford will give animals like Merewether a happier, safer 2013 - and beyond!

No comments:

Post a Comment