Saturday, May 11, 2013

Caturday; Nolan, Male, Domestic Short Hair Crossbreed


Hello! Hurro! Hiya! Hey! My name's Nolan and I love love love you! Too soon?

Sorry, I'm high on life and absolutely love everyone that I meet. I have a ton of love to give and make sure that as I'm dashing past I put in a quick head nudge or rub against the leg. Then I'm off to explore the world, and catch all the little balls of paper that dare to cross my path!

I love playing with toys and chasing after things. I really love a toy I can grab hold of and wrestle; picture the Hulk wrestling with the bad guy... yeah that's totally me! But don't worry, I'm not go go go all the time. When I've used up all my energy, I like nothing more than snuggling up next to you on the couch for a pat or three.

Come visit me for a play at the RSPCA Sydney Shelter in Yagoona; 201 Rookwood Road, Yagoona, 2199, (02) 9770 7555

Adoptions:

Monday to Tuesday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Wednesday: Closed
Thursday to Sunday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Closed on Public Holidays

View my Adopt-a-pet page here
________________________________________________________________________

At the RSPCA we know every animal has a story. Our job is to create a better story, a better life.

Your gift of whatever you can afford will give animals like Nolan a happier, safer 2013 - and beyond!

Donate now

No comments:

Post a Comment