Saturday, May 18, 2013

Caturday; Snow, Female, Domestic Short Hair Cross


In case you didn't know, Winter's Coming... and with it, brings a whole lot a snow. But probably none as cute as I! My name's Snow.

I'm only a little girl, but I already have plenty of stories to tell. I let all the staff know how my day is going, and then I show them my amazing skills. By amazing skills, I mean my ability to pounce on a ball, run away, stalk it and then pounce on it again.

I also have this warm fuzzy thing to give as well. No, it's not a hair ball, it's warm and fuzzy love. I love snuggling up into your lap after running around all day. Although you have to promise not to take photos of me sleeping, I end up in the craziest positions that I don't want ending up on YouTube.

Although it feels cold enough already, I still think you need more Snow in your life. Come visit me at the RSPCA Sydney Shelter in Yagoona; 201 Rookwood Road, Yagoona, 2199, (02) 9770 7555

Adoptions:

Monday to Tuesday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Wednesday: Closed
Thursday to Sunday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Closed on Public Holidays 

View my Adopt-a-pet page here
_________________________________________________________________

At the RSPCA we know every animal has a story. Our job is to create a better story, a better life.

Your gift of whatever you can afford will give animals like Snow a happier, safer 2013 - and beyond!

Donate now

No comments:

Post a Comment