Saturday, May 25, 2013

Caturday; Tibby, Female, Domestic Short Hair Crossbreed



Hiya! I'm Tibby the Tabby and it's so nice to meet you!

I'm a little bit older than the other cats here and only having one eye, well... I'm not exactly the most wanted cat on the block. I can promise I will give you lots of love; there are plenty of volunteers here at the shelter that can vouch for that!

As I'm not as nimble as I used to be, I don't really want to be an outside cat and would prefer the safety of indoors. I do need to get used to my surroundings, so if I am shy at first, it's nothing personal. I am a sucker for a head scratch though, so will smooch up if you are handing those out.

Come visit me at the RSPCA Sydney Shelter, and hopefully we will fall in love and live happily ever after. My address is: 201 Rookwood Road, Yagoona, 2199, or call (02) 9770 7555.

Adoptions:

Monday to Tuesday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Wednesday: Closed
Thursday to Sunday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Closed on Public Holidays

View my Adopt-a-pet page here
_________________________________________________________________

At the RSPCA we know every animal has a story. Our job is to create a better story, a better life.

Your gift of whatever you can afford will give animals like Tibby a happier, safer 2013 - and beyond!

Donate now

No comments:

Post a Comment