Friday, May 3, 2013

Friday Find-A-Friend; Alpine, Male, Australian Kelpie Cross Australian Cattle Dog


 Hi there! My name's Alpine, and boy oh boy, have I had an interesting life so far.

I found myself at the RSPCA shelter after getting hit by a car. It was a horribly rainy day, and I was in pain, really scared and found safety under someone's house. A really nice man from the RSPCA fought the rain and mud to help me out, and brought me to safety at the RSPCA. My leg really hurt and made me whimper, so we decided it was best to amputate. It was a sad day, but now that I am fully healed, I am running around like a pup again!

My life has been really interesting so far, so I'm hoping my new life and a new family will be a little more relaxed. That's not to say I don't enjoy a play and a daily walk; they are the highlight of my day!

If you want this smiley face in your lives, then you can find and adopt me from the RSPCA Hunter Shelter in Rutherford; 6-10 Burlington Place, Rutherford, 2320, (02) 4939 1555

Adoptions:

Monday: 9.30am to 3.30pm
Tuesday: Closed
Wednesday to Sunday: 9.30am to 3.30pm
Closed on Public Holidays

View my Adopt-a-pet page here
________________________________________________________________________

At the RSPCA we know every animal has a story. Our job is to create a better story, a better life.

Your gift of whatever you can afford will give animals like Alpine a happier, safer 2013 - and beyond!

No comments:

Post a Comment