Friday, May 17, 2013

Friday Find-A-Friend; Jessie, Female, Irish Wolfhound Crossbreed American Staffordshire Terrier


Oh hi there! My name's Jessie, and I'm really hoping you are my new family.

I've been at the shelter for a little bit, and as much as I love seeing my friends find families, I kind of want one of my very own. I'm a really lovely girl and would make the most amazing friend to you all.

I just love hanging out with the family and getting involved with all the activities of the day. My favourite time of the day is when we can go out for a walk, and sometimes a run if we are both up to it. I love meeting new people and getting pats. Oh I just can't wait to find a family.

If you want the most amazing lovely girl in the world, then look no further! I'm at the RSPCA Sydney Shelter in Yagoona; 201 Rookwood Road, Yagoona, 2199, (02) 9770 7555

Adoptions:

Monday to Tuesday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Wednesday: Closed
Thursday to Sunday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Closed on Public Holidays

View my Adopt-a-pet page here
________________________________________________________________________

At the RSPCA we know every animal has a story. Our job is to create a better story, a better life.

Your gift of whatever you can afford will give animals like Jessie a happier, safer 2013 - and beyond!

Donate now

No comments:

Post a Comment