Friday, May 10, 2013

Friday Find-A-Friend; Monty, Female, Staffordshire Bull Terrier Crossbreed



Mmmmm... Ba.... Mraa.... pfft... Sorry, I keep forgetting I can't talk with my mouth full of toys!

My name's Monty the Marvellous Staffie and I'm looking for a yard filled with toys and a home filled with love.

I absolutely love playing! I could spend hours running around the backyard playing with toys, playing tug-o-war with the humans and chasing after all the tennis balls you got! I get a little sad when my humans leave for the day, but if I get a big bone to munch on, I don't get as sad... wink wink.

I would really love to live with an active family that promise to talk me on daily walks. I love getting out and explore too; so if you're the adventuring type, then I'm your new best friend! Think of all the fun places we could explore!

If you need a furry four legged mate for life, then I'm your little lady. Come visit and take me home from the RSPCA Central Coast Shelter in Somersby; Lot 455 Reeves Road, Somersby, 2250, (02) 4372 2044

Adoptions:

Monday to Tuesday: 10.00am to 3.30pm
Wednesday: Closed
Thursday to Sunday: 10.00am to 3.30pm
Closed on Public Holidays

View my Adopt-a-pet page here
________________________________________________________________________

At the RSPCA we know every animal has a story. Our job is to create a better story, a better life.

Your gift of whatever you can afford will give animals like Monty a happier, safer 2013 - and beyond!

Donate now

No comments:

Post a Comment