Friday, May 24, 2013

Friday Find-A-Friend; Oscar, Male, Maltese Crossbreed

 

Hurrroooooooooo! My name's Oscar and I would love to find my furever family.

I've been hanging out at the shelter, making friends with the other dogs and humans, but I kind of want to be a part of a loving family. I love attention and getting spoilt by the humans, and love when they let me cuddle on their laps.

I'm hoping my new family is crafty and makes me plenty of toys to play with to keep me entertained. I love searching for food and using my nose to sniff out my dinner. It's so much more entertaining then just munching on doggie noms in a bowl.

If you have a spot in your family for a furry friend for life, then you can find me at the RSPCA Sydney Shelter in Yagoona; 201 Rookwood Road, Yagoona, 2199, (02) 9770 7555

Adoptions:

Monday to Tuesday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Wednesday: Closed
Thursday to Sunday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Closed on Public Holidays

View my Adopt-a-pet page here
_________________________________________________________________

At the RSPCA we know every animal has a story. Our job is to create a better story, a better life.

Your gift of whatever you can afford will give animals like Oscar a happier, safer 2013 - and beyond!

Donate now

No comments:

Post a Comment