Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Take-Me-Home Tuesday; Bangles, Female, Domestic Short Hair Crossbreed


Heya! I'm Bangles the black and white wonder cat!

I came into the shelter after I got lost and nobody came to claim me. I hung out at the shelter for a while, then at one Petbarn for a few weeks and now another Petbarn at Wetherill Park. I don't know why no one has adopted me yet; I always make sure to show them how good I am at playing.

In fact, I am a master at playing! I run around, swat the toys, hide around the scratching post and then come charging back out again. It's so much fun! I'm really hoping my new family has plenty of toys and loves to play. If my new family already has a cat, I'm hoping they like to play too, or at least like to watch me play.

If your family is fun, friendly and looking for a wonder cat, then come get me from the Petbarn at Wetherill Park. My address is: Unit 63, Greenway Supacentre, 1183-1187 The Horsley Drive Wethrill Park NSW, or call (02) 9756 6440.

Adoptions:

Monday , Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday: 8.00am to 6.00pm
Thursday: 8.00am to 9.00pm
Saturday: 8.00am to 5.30pm
Sunday: 9.00am to 5.30pm
Public Holidays: 9.00am to 5.00pm

View my Adopt-a-pet page here
_________________________________________________________________

At the RSPCA we know every animal has a story. Our job is to create a better story, a better life.

Your gift of whatever you can afford will give animals like Bangles a happier, safer 2013 - and beyond!

Donate now 

No comments:

Post a Comment