Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Take-Me-Home Tuesday; Mate, Male, Fox Terrier (Smooth) Crossbreed



Hey there! My name's Mate and I'm hoping there is a new family out there for me.

I loved my last owner lots and lots, but when they passed away I found myself without a home or a family to love. I'm hoping that some kind person out there will take me in and let me be a part of their family.

I love people and want nothing more than to spend my days amongst the action. I don't really like being a completely outside dog, as I love to make sure my family is nearby and safe. Would it be too much to ask for a daily walk and regular brush as well? I like to look my best.

If you need a little Mate, then I'm at the RSPCA Sydney Shelter in Yagoona; 201 Rookwood Road, Yagoona, 2199, (02) 9770 7555

Adoptions:

Monday to Tuesday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Wednesday: Closed
Thursday to Sunday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Closed on Public Holidays

View my Adopt-a-pet page here
________________________________________________________________________

At the RSPCA we know every animal has a story. Our job is to create a better story, a better life.

Your gift of whatever you can afford will give animals like Mate a happier, safer 2013 - and beyond!

Donate now

No comments:

Post a Comment