Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Take-Me-Home Tuesday; Tia, Female, Australian Terrier Cross



My name is Tia and I'm looking for snuggles... I mean love! No wait... snuggles and love!

I absolutely love cuddles and would love to find a lap I could keep warm. Although I can be kind of shy at first, once I am settled into a house, I come out of my shell. I do need a house that is a little quieter, as loud noises are kinda scary and make me jump.

I want someone that is going to spoil me a little bit, giving me a bath when I'm dirty and a brush every few days. Although I love spending time with the family, I hope I get outside time as well, as I love doing dog things like sniffing the grass and inspecting the fence.

If you want a cuddly lap warmer, then I am your girl! Come visit me at the RSPCA Sydney Shelter in Yagoona; 201 Rookwood Road, Yagoona, 2199, (02) 9770 7555

Adoptions: 

Monday to Tuesday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Wednesday: Closed 
Thursday to Sunday: 9.30am to 3.00pm 
Closed on Public Holidays

View my Adopt-a-pet page here 
_________________________________________________________________

At the RSPCA we know every animal has a story. Our job is to create a better story, a better life.

Your gift of whatever you can afford will give animals like Tia a happier, safer 2013 - and beyond!

Donate now

No comments:

Post a Comment