Saturday, June 22, 2013

Caturday; Huntar, Female, Domestic Medium Hair Crossbreed


Mreow! My name is Huntar and I am magnificent!

I know it's not really normal to talk about how amazing oneself is, but really, I am amazing. I am super smoochy and affectionate and purr as soon as I see you. I split my time between keeping your lap warm or sitting up in high places to make sure the room is properly guarded.

I am currently in foster case and living with another cat, so if you have furbaby I would love to meet them and make a furry friend. We may chat every so often, but I have a teeny meow so you probably won't hear my end of the conversation.

If you think your home deserves a magnificent moggy, then give the team a call at the RSPCA Sydney Shelter.  The number is: (02) 9770 7555.

Adoptions:

Monday to Tuesday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Wednesday: Closed
Thursday to Sunday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Closed on Public Holidays

View my Adopt-a-pet page here
_________________________________________________________________

At the RSPCA we know every animal has a story. Our job is to create a better story, a better life.

Your gift of whatever you can afford will give animals like Huntar a happier, safer 2013 - and beyond!

Donate now

No comments:

Post a Comment