Saturday, June 8, 2013

Caturday; Jimmy, Male, Domestic Short Hair Kitten


Hey there! You may have heard of grumpy cat... well I'm happy cat, also known as Jimmy.

I can't help but keep this smile on my face and grin at everyone. I absolutely love playing with the other kittens here, but I'm really hoping for a family to play with. Humans just have this amazing ability to be able to pull string and make it so darn tempting to chase.

I really want a family that knows us kittens are still learning about life. I'm still learning what I can and can't scratch, what is and isn't a toy and that human legs aren't climbing posts. If you help me learn, I will provide lots of love, purrs and night cuddles.

Come meet me and all my friends at the Sydney Shelter this weekend! My address is: 201 Rookwood Road, Yagoona, 2199, or call (02) 9770 7555.

Adoptions:

Monday to Tuesday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Wednesday: Closed
Thursday to Sunday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Closed on Public Holidays

View my Adopt-a-pet page here
_________________________________________________________________

At the RSPCA we know every animal has a story. Our job is to create a better story, a better life.

Your gift of whatever you can afford will give animals like Jimmy a happier, safer 2013 - and beyond!

Donate now

No comments:

Post a Comment