Saturday, June 29, 2013

Caturday; Shelly, Female, Domestic Short Hair Crossbreed


Hi there hooman. My name is Shelly and I'm looking for my furever home.

I've been hanging out at the Orange Shelter for a little bit now and as much as I love the staff and volunteers, I kind of want something more permanent. I'm more of a solitary cat and would love to find a house that wants only one furry friend for life.

I have settled into the routine of eat, sleep, get a chin scratch and repeat here at the shelter. Although every so often when the time is right, I remember my kitten years and get really playful. I love chasing toys and playing with my little mousy toy.

If you want an older lady that promises to give you all the love in the world, then come find me at RSPCA Orange Shelter.  The address is: 71 William Street, Orange 2800, or call (02) 6362 6171.

Adoptions:

Monday: 10.00am to 3.30pm
Tuesday: Closed
Wednesday to Sunday: 10.00am to 3.30pm
Closed on Public Holidays

View my Adopt-a-pet page here
_________________________________________________________________

At the RSPCA we know every animal has a story. Our job is to create a better story, a better life.

Your gift of whatever you can afford will give animals like Shelly a happier, safer 2013 - and beyond!

Donate now

No comments:

Post a Comment