Friday, June 14, 2013

Friday Find-A-Friend; Ash, Male, Mastiff Crossbreed


Harooooooo! My name's Ash the amazing.

I'm super excited to meet you, and your friend, and that guy over there, and that other dog... oh my gosh I am just excited to meet everybody! I have plenty of energy and I'm hoping my new family are just as exciting and adventurous as me. I would love to spend weekends exploring the beach, parks or anywhere outdoors; I love exploring and spending time with my favourite people.

I will need a family that promises to take me on lots of walks and play with me when they get home. I don't want to be locked up and left outside again.If you do have to leave me alone, can I pretty please have some toys to play with? I love chewing on things, and don't want to have to find and make my own toys.

If you consider yourself adventurous, then I'll be your pal for life! Come visit me at the RSPCA Sydney Shelter: 201 Rookwood Road, Yagoona, 2199, or call (02) 9770 7555.

Adoptions:

Monday to Tuesday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Wednesday: Closed
Thursday to Sunday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Closed on Public Holidays

View my Adopt-a-pet page here
_________________________________________________________________

At the RSPCA we know every animal has a story. Our job is to create a better story, a better life.

Your gift of whatever you can afford will give animals like Ash a happier, safer 2013 - and beyond!

Donate now

No comments:

Post a Comment