Friday, June 28, 2013

Friday Find-A-Friend; Jerry, Male, Australian Kelpie Crossbreed


 Hey there friends! My name's Jerry and I'm trying to find my furever family.

I really want to find a family that wants a dog that will hang out with them, be ready to go adventuring at a moment's notice and wants to play and run around the backyard. I have a ton of energy and just love getting involved with an active family.

I'm picturing the perfect backyard now, it's big, grassy, got a good spot to sun bake in and has toys everywhere. As much as I love being outdoors, I do love when I get to spend a lot of my time with the family.

I'm not living at the shelter, but living with a foster family. If my big smile has caught your eye, then give the RSPCA Hunter Shelter in Rutherford a call to organise to meet me (02) 4939 1555.

Adoptions:

Monday: 9.30am to 3.30pm
Tuesday: Closed
Wednesday to Sunday: 9.30am to 3.30pm
Closed on Public Holidays

View my Adopt-a-pet page here
________________________________________________________________________

At the RSPCA we know every animal has a story. Our job is to create a better story, a better life.

Your gift of whatever you can afford will give animals like Jerry a happier, safer 2013 - and beyond!

Donate now

No comments:

Post a Comment