Friday, June 21, 2013

Friday Find-A-Friend; Panda, Female, Australian Kelpie Crossbreed


Hi there, my name is Panda and I'm looking for my furever home.

I'm looking for a quiet home that wants to spoil me rotten. You see, I've had a scary start to life and I tend to get a little nervous around new people. Once I get to sniff you and make sure you are safe, I start playing like a regular puppy and will love you just as much.

I want to find a home that's safe and able to give me a chance to find my confidence again. I really like playing with the toys here at the shelter and would love to have plenty of toys around my new yard. I also want to keep learning these manner things; the shelter volunteers and I have had so much fun learning to sit!

If you have a spot in your heart for me, come visit me at the RSPCA Sydney Shelter.  The address is: 201 Rookwood Road, Yagoona, 2199, or call (02) 9770 7555.

Adoptions:

Monday to Tuesday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Wednesday: Closed
Thursday to Sunday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Closed on Public Holidays

View my Adopt-a-pet page here
_________________________________________________________________

At the RSPCA we know every animal has a story. Our job is to create a better story, a better life.

Your gift of whatever you can afford will give animals like Panda a happier, safer 2013 - and beyond!

Donate now

No comments:

Post a Comment