Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Take-Me-Home Tuesday; Betty, Female, Saanen Crossbreed


Hi there. My name's baaa... ahem, Betty the goat.

I'm not sure if you are aware, but we goat's are very amazing creatures. Besides from the latest fad of our marvellous singing videos that seem to be circling the interwebs at the moment, we make awesome companions.

I am one of a kind though. I love hanging around people and coming up to say hello. When you get home from work, I love to hear about all the exciting things that you go up to. I'll even chuck a bleat in there to let you know that I am listening.

You should come visit me at the RSPCA Blue Mountains Shelter, I'll show you just how amazing we goats can be. My address is: 121-125 Mort St, Katoomba  2780, or call (02) 4782 2674.

Adoptions:

Monday to Tuesday: 10.00am to 3.30pm
Wednesday: Closed
Thursday to Sunday: 10.00am to 3.30pm
Closed on Public Holidays

View my Adopt-a-pet page here
_________________________________________________________________

At the RSPCA we know every animal has a story. Our job is to create a better story, a better life.

Your gift of whatever you can afford will give animals like Betty a happier, safer 2013 - and beyond!

Donate now

No comments:

Post a Comment