Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Take-Me-Home Tuesday; Elvis, Male, Dobermann Pyrenean Mountain Dog Crossbreed


Haroooooooo there! My name's Elvis and I'm all shook up! Arrooooooo!

Ahem... I'm kind of the life of the party, the center stage guy, the high school jock that all the girls swoon over. I have a ton of energy and would love nothing more than to explore this great state with a family of my very own.

I've been looking for a family for 12 months now and although I have learnt heaps at the shelter, I want to show off my skills to my family. I've learnt to walk calmly on a loose lead, how to greet people and that sitting when asked means I get a cuddle. I bet I could learn more, but I need a family to teach me.

Think you could be my family? Come visit me at RSPCA Coffs Harbour. The address is: 25 Dowsett Drive, Coffs Harbour, or call (02) 6651 3311.

Adoptions:

Monday: 10.00am to 3.30pm
Tuesday: 9.00am to 11.00am
Wednesday to Sunday: 10.00am to 3.30pm
Closed on Public Holidays

View my Adopt-a-pet page here 
_________________________________________________________________

At the RSPCA we know every animal has a story. Our job is to create a better story, a better life.

Your gift of whatever you can afford will give animals like Elvis a happier, safer 2013 - and beyond!

Donate now

No comments:

Post a Comment