Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Take-Me-Home Tuesday; Teddy, Male, Labrador Retriever Crossbreed


Hey there! My name is Teddy and I'm looking for my new family.

I was wondering around the streets looking for a family when an Inspector found me and brought me in here. As much as I love hanging out with the other dogs and meeting different people, I really just want to go home with a loving family.

I have tons of energy and would love to find a super active family that wants to run, play and spend lots of time together. I'm still a puppy so you need to help me learn a thing or two about the world. I love to learn and I love food, so I'm sure we can work something out.

Please come visit me at the RSPCA Sydney Shelter. I'm looking forward to the many days and nights we will be spending playing together. My address is: 201 Rookwood Road, Yagoona, 2199, or call (02) 9770 7555.

Adoptions:

Monday to Tuesday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Wednesday: Closed
Thursday to Sunday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Closed on Public Holidays

View my Adopt-a-pet page here
_________________________________________________________________

At the RSPCA we know every animal has a story. Our job is to create a better story, a better life.

Your gift of whatever you can afford will give animals like Teddy a happier, safer 2013 - and beyond!

Donate now

No comments:

Post a Comment