Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Take-Me-Home Tuesday; Zac, Male, Chihuahua (Long Coat) Crossbreed


Hey there! My name's Zac and I really want to find my furever home, especially if it's warm!

I was living in a not so nice place and one of the Inspectors came and saved me. It took me a while to get used to people again, but after living with my foster mum and her three dogs I've got my confidence back.

Because of my rocky upbringing, I may be a little shy when I first meet you. It's nothing personal, I just have to know you are safe before I get comfortable. Once we know each other, I will be all over you and just begging for some warm wintery snuggles.

If you have a furever home for me, then give the team a call at the RSPCA Sydney Shelter as I'm currently living with my foster mum. The number is: (02) 9770 7555.

Adoptions:

Monday to Tuesday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Wednesday: Closed
Thursday to Sunday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Closed on Public Holidays

View my Adopt-a-pet page here
_________________________________________________________________

At the RSPCA we know every animal has a story. Our job is to create a better story, a better life.

Your gift of whatever you can afford will give animals like Zac a happier, safer 2013 - and beyond!

Donate now

No comments:

Post a Comment