Saturday, July 13, 2013

Caturday; Ebony, Female, Domestic Short Hair Crossbreed


Mew mew mew! My name is Ebony and I want to find my furever home!

I came into the shelter with my bestie Tevin after somebody left us behind. We were really scared of people, but thanks to our foster mum, we are now confident little kittens bouncing around the place.

We do sometimes get scared when we are alone, so would love to be adopted together or at least with another kitten to keep us company. I'm hoping to find a new family this weekend as it's a little scary and noisy here at the shelter.

Come and meet Tevin and I here at the RSPCA Sydney Shelter. The address is: 201 Rookwood Road, Yagoona, 2199, or call (02) 9770 7555.

Adoptions:

Monday to Tuesday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Wednesday: Closed
Thursday to Sunday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Closed on Public Holidays

View my Adopt-a-pet page here
_________________________________________________________________

At the RSPCA we know every animal has a story. Our job is to create a better story, a better life.

Your gift of whatever you can afford will give animals like Ebony a happier, safer 2013 - and beyond!

Donate now

No comments:

Post a Comment