Saturday, July 6, 2013

Caturday; Jak, Male, Domestic Longhair Crossbreed


Mreoooww... Oh hello there. I didn't quite see you with all this fur in the way. My name's Jak the Cat.

If you really love cats then you are going to love me, as there is lots and lots of me to love. My last owners let me eat way too many sweeties treaties, so I am rather... ahh... portly. I'm trying to lose some weight and the staff here have given me a diet plan and everything.

Overlooking my love handles, I am actually a really nice guy that would love a family to hang out with. When I'm a bit slimmer, I would love to be able to sit on your lap and get a pat while you watch your favourite shows.

If you have lots of love to give, then come visit me at the RSPCA Sydney Shelter, I'm the big fluffy guy in the Cattery section. The address is: 201 Rookwood Road, Yagoona, 2199, or call (02) 9770 7555.

Adoptions:

Monday to Tuesday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Wednesday: Closed
Thursday to Sunday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Closed on Public Holidays

View my Adopt-a-pet page here
_________________________________________________________________

At the RSPCA we know every animal has a story. Our job is to create a better story, a better life.

Your gift of whatever you can afford will give animals like Jak a happier, safer 2013 - and beyond!

Donate now

No comments:

Post a Comment