Saturday, July 20, 2013

Caturday; Walter, Male, Domestic Medium Hair



Meow? Meow meow? Can you pick me up and cuddle me please?

My name's Walter and I'm ready to find my furever home this weekend.

I absolutely adore cuddles and would love to find a family that wants a friendly guy. When you come home I'll come greet you at the door and talk to you all the way up the hall until you put your bags down. That's about the time when you pick me up, give me a cuddle and forget about the stress of the day.

As much as I'm a good talker, I'm also a really good listener. I love sitting on your lap or at your feet and hearing about everything that has happened over the day. I can keep you company in bed on these cold nights too if you want.

Come down and chat to me at the RSPCA Sydney Shelter. The address is: 201 Rookwood Road, Yagoona, 2199, or call (02) 9770 7555.

Adoptions:

Monday to Tuesday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Wednesday: Closed
Thursday to Sunday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Closed on Public Holidays

View my Adopt-a-pet page here
_________________________________________________________________

At the RSPCA we know every animal has a story. Our job is to create a better story, a better life.

Your gift of whatever you can afford will give animals like Walter a happier, safer 2013 - and beyond!

Donate now

No comments:

Post a Comment