Friday, July 5, 2013

Friday Find-A-Friend; Cerci, Female, Jack Russell Terrier crossbreed




Rawf! My name's Cerci and I'm looking for a super fun and friendly furever family.

I'm just a little puppy, but I have tons of energy for play time. I love running around the yard and exploring everything that is in sight. I still don't know what is for chewing and what isn't, but if you show me what I can chew on then I'll try to only chew that.

Once I've grown some more, I would love to go on daily walks with my family. I can even come exploring with you and check out all the exciting things the outside world has to offer. I would probably need to learn the road rules at puppy pre-school first though, those car things are scary.

Come meet me and all my friends at the RSPCA Sydney Shelter.  The address is: 201 Rookwood Road, Yagoona, 2199, or call (02) 9770 7555.

Adoptions:

Monday to Tuesday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Wednesday: Closed
Thursday to Sunday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Closed on Public Holidays

View my Adopt-a-pet page here
_________________________________________________________________

At the RSPCA we know every animal has a story. Our job is to create a better story, a better life.

Your gift of whatever you can afford will give animals like Cerci a happier, safer 2013 - and beyond!

Donate now

No comments:

Post a Comment