Friday, July 12, 2013

Friday Find-A-Friend; Lucy, Female, Mastiff Crossbreed



Hurrroooo! Hey! Hiya! My name's Lucy and oh my golly, I am so excited and happy to meet you!

I really love meeting new people; bounding up to them, wagging my tail and saying hi anyway that I can. I have started to learn proper manners now and realise jumping up to say hi isn't really nice. People like a good sit and a waggly tail to say hello, plus it means I get pats and rewards!

I really like when I get to go out on a big walk or run with someone and we meet new people. I hope my new mum or dad wants a jogging companion, as I'm always up for walkies. I'm also up for some play time at the local dog park with my family.

You should totally come down and say hi to me! I'm hanging out at the RSPCA Sydney Shelter. The address is: 201 Rookwood Road, Yagoona, 2199, or call (02) 9770 7555.

Adoptions:

Monday to Tuesday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Wednesday: Closed
Thursday to Sunday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Closed on Public Holidays

View my Adopt-a-pet page here
_________________________________________________________________

At the RSPCA we know every animal has a story. Our job is to create a better story, a better life.

Your gift of whatever you can afford will give animals like Lucy a happier, safer 2013 - and beyond!

Donate now

No comments:

Post a Comment