Friday, July 19, 2013

Friday Find-A-Friend; Reece, Male, Labrador Retriever Cross Shar Pei


 Hurrooooooo there! My name is Reece the Regal Retriever cross Shar Pei.

I really really love people and would really really love to to find people that I can call my very own. I have made everyone fall in love with me here at the shelter, but haven't quite found the right match. You see, I'm a super energetic guy and all this energy can sometimes be a bit much for people.

If you give me plenty of toys to play with during the day and take me on evening walks when you're home, I would be so tuckered out afterwards. I also get tired after learning "manners", or whatever the hoomans here call them. I've already learnt to sit and stay and would love to learn more with my new family.

Come meet me at the RSPCA Sydney Shelter. The address is: 201 Rookwood Road, Yagoona, 2199, or call (02) 9770 7555.

Adoptions:

Monday to Tuesday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Wednesday: Closed
Thursday to Sunday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Closed on Public Holidays

View my Adopt-a-pet page here
_________________________________________________________________

At the RSPCA we know every animal has a story. Our job is to create a better story, a better life.

Your gift of whatever you can afford will give animals like Reece a happier, safer 2013 - and beyond!

Donate now

No comments:

Post a Comment