Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Take-Me-Home Tuesday; Maxi, Female, Jack Russell Terrier (Smooth) Crossbreed



Hey there! My name's Maxi and I'm looking for my furever family.

I'm still getting used to this whole adoption thing and finding a new family. I sometimes get shy when I meet new people, so when people walk past me in the shelter I tend to stick to the back of the room. The volunteers that know me better here at the shelter, know I'm really a little superstar that has plenty of love to give.

Once I'm settled in, I'm hoping my family likes a furry friend that will stick by their side, through thick and thin. If you head out and I'm out in the backyard, I would love you for ever and ever if you leave some toys out for me to play with. I also love a meaty bone if you feel like giving me a treat.

If you want to come visit me, I'm at the RSPCA Sydney Shelter.  The address is: 201 Rookwood Road, Yagoona, 2199, or call (02) 9770 7555.

Adoptions:

Monday to Tuesday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Wednesday: Closed
Thursday to Sunday: 9.30am to 3.00pm
Closed on Public Holidays

View my Adopt-a-pet page here
_________________________________________________________________

At the RSPCA we know every animal has a story. Our job is to create a better story, a better life.

Your gift of whatever you can afford will give animals like Maxi a happier, safer 2013 - and beyond!

Donate now

No comments:

Post a Comment